Today we will give you information about How To Change Gmail Password. If you want to change your gmail password, it is useful to read this article. Gmail, the Google mail service, offers you the best mail service. You must change your mail password from time to time. For password security purposes, as our website, we recommend that you change your password periodically for security purposes.
Keeping your password safe is keeping your device, emails and many important information safe. Google also allows you to use dozens of its services, especially with a single password.
Your Google account password is used to access many Google products, such as Gmail and YouTube. The security of your Google account is of great importance if you are an Android device user. You can change your password for security reasons and reset it if you forgot.
- First sign in to your Gmail account.
- Then click on the My Account button in the drop-down menu by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right corner.
- You need to click from where you saw it in the picture.
- We are logging into the security section on the My Account page.
- After logging in to the security section, you can change your password.
- It will ask you for information to change your password. You must complete this information.
- You can then create your new password.
- When creating a new password, you must make sure that it is stronger than before.
That’s it, we changed our gmail password. We can access our Gmail account more securely. It is especially important to note that when changing your gmail password, you must use special characters.
It is also useful to check out our other articles.
You can also see the unknowns about Gmail by browsing the articles above.